If you are in the situation of not being able to have your semi-permanent enamel removed, it is time for you to remove it yourself. This is where you will need to learn how to remove semi-permanent enamel. Here you can find techniques to remove semi-permanent enamel as well as home remedies for when you do not have remover or acetone. In the same way, we explain step by step how to use the enamel remover.
Techniques to remove semi-permanent nail polish at home without damaging the nail
There is a technique widely used by people in their homes to safely remove semi – permanent enamel. That way we can keep our nails healthy and be able to do another manicure without problems.
For this technique, the following products will be needed, which are essential for a satisfactory removal, without damaging your nails:
- Polish remover
- Aluminum foil
- Cuticle embosser
- Regenerating nail oil
- Polishing block
When you have all the necessary materials, you will be closer to saying goodbye to the semi-permanent polish on your nails. The process to remove semi-permanent polish at home without damaging the nails is as follows:
- Start by filing the top layer of your nails, the shiny part that covers all of the polish. It should be noted that you should not apply too much pressure because what you are looking for is that the remover penetrates the enamel better.
- With the cotton, preferably a little larger than the size of your nails, it is dipped in polish remover and placed on the nails. It will be a cotton ball for each nail.
- Next, you are going to completely wrap each one with a piece of aluminum foil. This is done to concentrate the heat on the nails. You leave it on for 30 minutes.
- With the cuticle reusher, or any palette that you can use to remove nail polish, you will gently remove the polish residue.
- Use the polishing block to soften your nails, polishing them well and then wash them with plenty of water.
- Finish by applying a layer of regenerating oil on your nails to give them more strength at the time of their growth.
How to remove semi-permanent nail polish at home without acetone?
For people who do not have polish remover or acetone, there are home remedies to remove semi-permanent nails. There are a wide variety of products that can be used as a home polish remover.
Hair spray. It is an abrasive chemical that you can find in your home. First you must file your nails a little so that it penetrates better on the polish and be able to remove it with a cotton ball constantly.
Deodorant. Something that you surely did not know, that with deodorant you can remove semi-permanent enamel without acetone. It works in the same way as the hair spray, having to apply it and then quickly remove the enamel.
Fragrance. On a cotton ball you will place a quantity of perfume that you will then use to rub on your nails, that way you can remove the polish. You can repeat as many times as you think necessary to remove all the color.
Gel alcohol. To remove the semi-permanent nail polish with alcohol gel, you only need to apply an even layer on all the nails. Next, you will pass a cotton ball with circular movements over each nail to remove the semi-permanent polish.
Each of these products contains chemicals that can spoil your nails, which is why after using them you should clean them well. We recommend that you clean them with warm water and apply a regenerating oil to give them strength.
How do you use semi-permanent polish remover?
How to remove semi-permanent nail polish with a lamp is very easy to do, just go to the beauty salon. However, if you have a machine to remove the semi-permanent nail polish, it is better to use it.
That way, you will know how to remove semi-permanent nail polish without aluminum foil. That said, basically polish remover works when heat is applied to the surface of the nail, moistening it for easy removal.
The use of the polish remover consists of applying it to previously filed nails, letting it rest for a few minutes with applied heat. That way, you can remove semi-permanent enamel without problems.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.