Today, it is very common that we use social networks to meet and interact with people and, incidentally, try to find a partner online. One of the most used web applications in recent years to meet people is Tinder, a social network that has the reputation of being a kind of tool that allows us to connect with people from the sofa at home, sometimes even to have a small adventure online without our partner finding out.
If for some time, you have suspected that your partner could be cheating on you online, in the following article we help you find out. Keep reading these lines to discover how to know if my partner has Tinder through two very simple methods.
How to find out if my partner is on Tinder through GPS
Tinder is an application that is generally used to flirt and have dates with new people, so a person with a partner should not be in a social network with these characteristics. If you suspect that your boyfriend / girlfriend is cheating on you through this app, you can find out if you follow the following step by step:
- Download the application on your mobile, either through the Play Store, App Store or Windows Phone Store, depending on the operating system your phone uses.
- Enter the application with your mobile and register through Facebook. It is important that you do so, since Tinder is connected to this social network and, therefore, will allow you to see if the people who will appear to you have friends in common with you. Don”t worry about your confidentiality, as Tinder won”t post anything on Facebook about your use.
- Once registered, Tinder will start to show you random profiles of people and you can chat with them if you give a green heart or discard that person if you give the X. Therefore, you will have to go through profiles until you give with your partner”s, if they are using the app.
- To narrow your search and make it easier to find your boyfriend / girlfriend, it is recommended that you change the distance parameters. To do this, you just have to go to the Settings menu within the app and change the distance from approximately 1 to 5 kilometres.
- In this way, if your partner lives very close to you or even in the same house as you, it will be a matter of time before his profile appears if he is within Tinder.
How to find out if my partner is on Tinder through Swipe Buster
Do you still have suspicions that your partner may have Tinder? There is an alternative, and it is called Swipe Buster.
Swipe Buster is a website also known as “the Tinder sneak”, as it lets you know if your boyfriend / girlfriend is being unfaithful through this app paying a very cheap price of around 4 euros. If you are convinced that you want to use it, you just have to fill out a form where you will have to write the full name of the person you want to search for, the location or city in which they currently live, age and gender.
Once you have sent the form and have made a previous payment, Swipe Buster will send you the data that it has found to the email you have indicated in the questionnaire. In the event that they have located your partner on Tinder, they will send you a very complete report of their activity: detailed profile information, photographs used by the user, last connection time and even the interests that they have marked in the application.
In addition, even if it does not stop working as a spy, you should not worry about violating any privacy norm, since the creators of Swipe Buster assure that the data collection they carry out is done through the Tinder programming interface, a tool that it is public and therefore, it is available to anyone.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.