Having a properly hydrated skin is essential to show off a beautiful dermis and free of premature wrinkles. Hydration is, along with cleaning, one of the bases of caring for our skin, so we cannot ignore it, and that is that in addition to using soaps with nutrients and lotions that provide greater hydration, we can use some natural solutions that will enhance moisture. Don”t know what they are?
Steps to follow:
1. The moisturizing creams for sale in the market have many natural ingredients, as some of them have very outstanding properties to promote the moisturization of our skin. And one of the most popular is oatmeal, which is why it always appears as the protagonist among the options to hydrate the skin with home remedies.
There are several ways to use it and at OneHowTo.com we suggest you make a moisturizing cream based on this ingredient. To do it you will need:
- ¼ cup of previously cooked oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera pulp previously washed
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Oatmeal is an excellent option to provide hydration to our dermis, for its part, aloe vera favors healing, reduction in the visibility of wrinkles and nutrition of the dermis, while honey has great moisturizing, cleansing and antioxidants, which favors the prevention of premature aging.
To make this natural moisturizing cream, you must cook the oatmeal and let it cool, add the aloe pulp that you will extract by cutting a leaf of the plant and removing the gel inside and then wash it and remove the iodine it contains, and add the honey. Mix everything well and apply to your skin once or twice a day. Keep in mind that as it does not have preservatives this option will last about 7 days.
2. If your intention is not to replace your moisturizer but to find other alternatives to moisturize your skin, then taking an herbal bath once a week is the ideal alternative to hydrate the skin with home remedies. This option has perfect ingredients for the dermis such as chamomile, which is used to reduce inflammation, soothe and hydrate the skin, lemon balm, which in addition to calming properties, favors the toning of the dermis and honey, whose moisturizing and antioxidant properties we have already explained previously.
To perform this revitalizing bath, you must fill the bathtub with warm water, it is important that it is not too hot, and add an infusion prepared with:
- 2 liters of water
- 6 spoons or bags of chamomile
- 6 tablespoons or bags of lemon balm
- 6 teaspoons of honey
When the water begins to boil, add the plants, turn off the heat and then add the honey, stirring well. Let the mixture rest for at least 30 minutes, after this time begins to prepare the bathtub and add this liquid to the water. Just take a 20-minute bath to enjoy the benefits of this mixture on your skin.
3. The oatmeal bath is also an excellent alternative to provide hydration to your skin in a natural way and directly receiving all the benefits of this food on your dermis. This ingredient is perfect to promote hydration, soothe irritated skin and provide nutrients that make it look beautiful and in perfect condition.
You can perform this bath up to 2 times a week in a very simple way. You only have to liquefy 2 cups of oatmeal flakes, wrap them in gauze making a knot with it so that it is a bag, and placing it in the bathtub so that the cereal releases all its properties. If you want to know the step by step in detail, we invite you to consult our article how to make an oatmeal bath.
4. The properties of shea butter have made this natural ingredient one of the most prominent moisturizing alternatives. It provides our skin with vitamin A, D, E and F, combats irritation of the dermis, helps prevent stretch marks and nourishes the skin and hair, eliminating any trace of dryness.
Moisturizing the skin with shea butter is very easy because it is a product that does not require preparation, you can buy it as is in natural products stores or herbalists. It is recommended to buy class A butter as it is the most refined, benefiting your skin much more.
This product hardens when the weather is not very hot, so it is convenient to melt a portion in a bain-marie before applying it to the skin in the same way as you would with any moisturizing lotion. You can use the shea butter daily or whenever you want to give your skin extra hydration.
5. Another excellent idea to enhance the hydration of our skin in a natural way is to opt for oils that have outstanding moisturizing properties, provide vitamins and allow us to show off beautiful skin.
Two good options are olive oil and almond oil, which can be applied directly to previously cleansed skin, or added to our moisturizing lotion to enhance its effects. It is important to be clear that these products should be used in moderation as they can stain our clothes and textiles, so it is recommended to apply them to the skin for 20 minutes and then clean it well, or mix them with other cosmetic products.
6. And if your goal is to hydrate the skin of the face with home remedies, there is no better alternative than natural masks made from ingredients such as yogurt, honey, avocado or oats, which will provide your skin with nutrition and beauty. what are you looking for?
The options are several, and in our article how to make moisturizing masks for the face we have them all, so go ahead and try these natural solutions and show off a beautiful and dry-free skin.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.