When the skin turns 50, hydration is more important than ever. Why? Because due to menopause and maturity, the skin is drier, the production of collagen is almost scarce, the furrows on the face are more noticeable and the fearsome spots appear.
Steps to follow:
1. To hydrate mature skin, it is advisable to use a moisturizer according to your skin type: combination, dry, oily. However, it is extremely important that you pay attention to the ingredients of this cream, prefer those balms rich in vitamin E and that offer deep hydration 24 hours a day. Apply your moisturizer twice a day, in the morning and at night with a clean face.
2. Hormonal imbalance results in extreme dryness in mature skin. To prevent your skin from starting to flake or feel tight, constantly moisturize. Wherever you go, don”t forget to bring a thermos with water, eight glasses a day will be enough. Stay hydrated to the point that your urine is clear in color, this means that there is enough fluid in your body and that your kidneys are working properly.
3. The foods we eat can help hydrate mature skin. There are many foods that we can include in our diet to avoid dehydration of the skin, such as carrots, olive oil, citrus fruits, tomatoes, fish and green tea. Learn about the best foods for your skin and enjoy their benefits.
4. Try to choose only moisturizing cosmetics. In the market we can find from compact powders to make-up removers that offer to hydrate the skin, in addition to its main function. The ideal is to replace those cosmetics or cleaning products that come in gel for their cream version, this will provide greater hydration and luminosity to the face.
5. The moisturizing masks are ideal for mature skin moisturize and provide freshness. You can try making a mashed half avocado with two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of almond oil. Mix all the ingredients, apply to your face, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
6. Remove make-up from your skin every day. The build-up of makeup and dead cells can further dehydrate your skin. Ideally, you should remove make-up from your face with a moisturizing cleanser and then apply a toner to verify that the skin is properly free of impurities.
7. Applying aloe Vera crystal to your face every day will not only help hydrate mature skin, but will allow skin to regenerate and stay smooth and glowing. There are many benefits of aloe Vera, but its moisturizing properties for the skin will undoubtedly help prevent redness and flaking of the dermis.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.