Eyebrows are that part of the face that can completely change a person”s face. The result will depend on their shape, design and whether they are worn thick or thin, a trend that over the years has been changing with fashion. In general, eyebrows are much thicker today than they were a few years ago, which is why many people wonder how to populate the eyebrows quickly so that they look more attractive.
If you are not happy with your last eyebrow waxing or you want them to look with more hair and thickness, you cannot miss the following article. We explain how to grow eyebrows quickly naturally and how to make them look more attractive and with personality.
Products to grow eyebrows
Before starting to talk about how you can use different natural remedies for eyebrows, you should know that there are different products on the market to make eyebrows grow faster. These products generally come in cream form, although you can also find serums and other liquids.
Go to your pharmacy or to a specialized beauty center where they can inform you and apply the cream exactly as they tell you. However, there are people who prefer to avoid products to grow eyebrows, since many contain harmful chemicals for sensitive skin … if you are one of those people and want to grow eyebrows quickly and naturally , then we will talk to you of the best natural and home remedies … keep reading!
How to grow eyebrows with olive oil
To discover how to populate your eyebrows quickly, you should know that cleaning your face comes first. Before applying any product to make your eyebrows grow, wash your skin well with warm water, avoiding any traces of makeup or any other product. Next, dry your face well with a towel.
- Before applying the natural remedy, we recommend that you exfoliate this area of your face well. In this way you will remove the dead skin of the eyebrows and stimulate the blood circulation of the area for a better penetration of the oil.
- Take a completely clean mascara brush or a small brow brush. If you do not have any of these products, you can use a swab.
- Soak the brush or swab well with virgin olive oil and brush your eyebrows. Olive oil is a fantastic natural moisturizerto stimulate hair growth and strengthen it at the same time.
- Make straight movements from top to bottom to comb the eyebrow and so that the oil penetrates well.
Carry out this treatment before going to sleep and let it take effect throughout the night.
How to grow eyebrows with rosemary oil
If you are wondering how to grow eyebrows quickly, try to always have rosemary on hand, as this ingredient helps hair growth very effectively. Rosemary essential oil works because its moisturizing properties act on dormant follicles, stimulating hair growth in these areas.
Look for a quality rosemary essential oil and always mix it with any other type of oil (such as baby oil, for example) to soften its aroma and avoid skin irritations. Apply it daily and you will get good results! To avoid possible damage to your skin (there are people sensitive to these essential oils) we recommend that you first apply a little rosemary oil to your arm and wait about 10 minutes. If you do not experience side effects such as burning, swelling or irritation, you can apply it as explained in the previous section.
How to grow eyebrows with castor oil
The castor oil is also widely used as a remedy for eyebrows grow faster; In addition, it is also a perfect ally to grow eyelashes faster.
- To apply this treatment, you will only have to mix a few drops of castor oil with olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on the eyebrows daily, preferably before bed.
- Use an eyebrow brush and a cotton swab to apply the oils to the entire area.
- Massage lightly with your fingertips so that the oil penetrates better.
You can also mix a few drops of rosemary essential oil with castor oil, a powerful combination that you will have to try first on the skin of your arm to avoid side effects. Why is castor oil for eyebrows good? This oil contains vitamins that the hair needs to grow strong and healthy; omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other minerals perfect for repairing the skin.
How to grow eyebrows with almond oil
Almond oil for eyebrows is one of the well-kept secrets of bloggers and beauty lovers. It is a natural ingredient rich in vitamins, proteins and macronutrients essential to moisturize the skin and stimulate hair growth and strengthening.
However, you must bear in mind that the only effective and beneficial oil for your skin is sweet almond essential oil, so make sure you buy the right one and that it is of good quality.
- Clean your face deeply and exfoliate it carefully.
- Wet a small piece of cotton with almond oil and rub it all over your brow area.
- All hair in the area should be wet, but you do not have to soak your eyebrows, as this could irritate your skin.
- Repeat this process every night and, if you have the opportunity, also in the morning.
How to grow eyebrows with petroleum jelly
Another product to grow eyebrows is petroleum jelly, an ingredient with great moisturizing properties that allow to repair damaged body tissues, as is the case with eyebrows. Thanks to its moisturizing power, this product will condition the eyebrows and help them to grow naturally.
If you opt for this treatment, you should know that it is also essential to always repeat it before going to sleep so that it can take effect throughout the night:
- Make-up removal of your face to remove traces of makeup.
- Grab some petroleum jelly and place it on an ear stick.
- Scrub this stick above the eyebrows ensuring that they are completely covered with petroleum jelly.
- Let it work overnight, and rinse with warm water the next morning.
How to grow eyebrows with onion
Did you know that onion is one of the most beneficial natural ingredients for hair growth? The sulfur in the juice of this food stimulates the area where it is applied and thus enhances hair growth. However, it is a home remedy that can vary greatly depending on each person and can take a few weeks to take effect.
The most recommended is that you mix a little onion juice with one of the oils mentioned above or with one of the products to grow the eyebrows that they sell in specialized stores. In this way you can enhance the repairing action of these other remedies and see your eyebrows grow faster.
How to grow eyebrows fast – other tips
If you want to have thick eyebrows, there are also some tricks that can help you achieve this; for example, you can fill in the whitish areas with a little black pencil, as this will give a more lush appearance. Also, if you want more information on how to populate eyebrows with makeup, you should know that slightly dark eyeshadow is a great ally.
However, it is also vital that you learn the basic care of your eyebrows to ensure that they are in perfect condition and that they are not damaged as often:
- Depilate yourself in a specialized center: itis one of the basic elements to take care of your eyebrows. It is not worth waxing anywhere and by anyone, but the best thing is for a professional to do your hair removal.
- Find the way that bestsuits you: having your eyebrows plucked by a professional also allows you to be advised by an expert or expert in cosmetics. Ask him to recommend the best shape for your face and redesign your eyebrows.
- Weekly hydration: it is important that, at least 2 or 3 times a week, you hydrate the hair on your eyebrows applying some of the methods that we have indicated above. This way you will be able to give them an extra hydration and they will be nourished and in perfect condition.
- Eat a proper diet: in addition to these treatments, you need to pay attention to your diet, as it directly influences the growth of hair both on the eyebrows and on other parts of the body. Be sure to include such beneficial foods as green leafy vegetables, fruits, lean protein, and low-fat dairy products in your diet.
- Be patient and follow the application daily and without interruptions.
- If you decide to apply a pharmaceutical product, consult a professional about application and effects.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.