The facials are amazing to relax physically and mentally, but did you know that the revitalizing muscles are also a great treatment to fight wrinkles? That”s right, it is a completely painless and super effective technique that allows us to activate blood circulation in the face, firm the tissues and reduce those wrinkles that are more visible and reduce the youth of the skin. And best of all, we can massage ourselves every day when we have a few minutes. Keep reading this article and discover the step-by-step to follow to do an anti-wrinkle facial massage.
Steps to follow:
One. Giving yourself a facial massage every night or once in a while is ideal to revitalize all the muscles of the face and contribute to the reduction or elimination of those more marked wrinkles. In addition, it is a simple technique that will serve to prevent the formation of new lines of expression and sagging.
According to specialists in skin health, this type of anti-wrinkle facial massage reports benefits such as those detailed below:
- They stimulate the production of fibrillates and collagen, which improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- They promote skin micro circulation, which is excellent for keeping tissues well-toned and opening those areas where wrinkles have appeared.
- They firm the muscles of the face.
- They improve the tone of the complexion.
- They reduce facial swelling.
2. Before starting the massage, to enhance its anti-aging effect, we advise you to do so by applying your usual anti-wrinkle cream at the same time or, if you prefer, with a natural oil indicated to rejuvenate the skin. This second option offers incredible results, and that is that there are oils that contain antioxidants, vitamin E and minerals, excellent to nourish the skin from the inside and combat the visible signs of aging.
3. To correct wrinkles and try to reduce their visibility, the key movement is a massage based on circular movements. The following method will help you to reduce all wrinkles and expression lines, regardless of where they are. The steps you should follow are:
- With the index and middle fingers of one hand, stretch that area of the skin where the wrinkle to correct is located.
- Put a little anti-aging cream or oil on the pad of the index finger the other hand.
- Then, with that index finger, do small circular massages over the entire length of the wrinkle, from start to finish.
- Perform the movement for a few seconds while continuing to stretch the skin to stimulate the circulation of the area and allow the anti-aging nutrients of the applied lotion to penetrate well into the skin and act.
4. In addition to circular movements, you can do localized massages to reduce wrinkles in specific areas of the face. Take note of the following recommendations:
- For wrinkles on the forehead:you must apply the anti-aging product making upward movements, that is, from the top of the eyebrows to the hairline.
- For wrinkles in the central part of the face:in this case, you must extend the anti-aging lotion from the inside to the ends of the face, providing a ”lifting” effect. You will have to stretch the skin and a good way to do it is to place your hands with your fingers interlaced at the level of the nose and unlink your fingers while bringing your hands to the external areas of the face.
- For chin wrinkles:apply the product from above towards the neck so that the skin of the chin is stretched. Place your two bent index fingers just below the chin and with the thumbs make the movement to stretch the skin doing circular massages.
- For wrinkles around the mouth:place one hand on each of the cheeks and massage the skin in zigzag movements.
- For eye wrinkles:apply the product by making semicircles, first at the top from the tear towards the temple, and when you have finished, repeat the same movement on the bottom of the eye.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.