To create a company, it is necessary to meet a series of basic requirements or hire a consulting company to do all the paperwork.
Steps to follow:
1. In the first place, it is necessary to ensure that the sector where the activity is carried out does not require requirements related to the need to be registered or the need for a previous qualification. In addition, to go faster and avoid costs, it can be useful to avoid the need for a physical space to start operating.
2. The next step is to go to the Mercantile Registry to reserve the company name, this being the unique name of the company. The quickest way to do this is to go directly to the Commercial Registry, although it can also be done electronically or by certified mail. This procedure takes 3 days and costs about € 20.
3. The next step focuses on entering the required capital in a bank account and get the proof relevant to the bank. The procedure is free. To do so, it is advisable to speak with your bank, since if it is an account for a company, you can take advantage of a series of advantages.
4. Once at this point, it is necessary to resort to a notary to be able to draft the statutes of the company and obtain the public deed. These statutes must include: the activity of the company, the capital stock, the registered office (although it can be a private address) and the administration system. This can cost around € 60.
5. Now you can complete the registration process in the Mercantile Registry. This phase is carried out in the Mercantile Registry of the province in which the company is located. The confirmation of the registration is given when it is published in the BORME (Official Gazette of the Mercantile Registry). The fees for this process go up to € 40.
6. Once all the previous actions have been carried out, all that remains is to request the NIF and start the process to register with the Treasury. In addition, to be able to start invoicing, it is necessary to register in the IAE (Economic Activities Tax) and in the VAT declaration. To perform this part correctly, we recommend that you seek advice from a specialized agency or notary.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.