The forehead is one of the areas of the face that suffers the most from the effects of the passage of time, making those unsightly wrinkles or expression lines appear prematurely. In addition, these are not only the product of the advance of the years, but also of certain movements or repetitive facial gestures that end up making them more visible. If you are looking for effective solutions that help you to combat wrinkles on the forehead and by the way, allow you to look much younger and more beautiful skin, pay attention to the tips in the following article put them into practice.
Steps to follow:
One. The wrinkles on the forehead are the result of the loss of elasticity of the skin, which is accentuated with the passage of time because the body has less and less production of collagen. That is why one of the most effective recommendations that can help you in the task of fighting these lines of expression and preventing the appearance of new wrinkles is to increase the consumption of collagen in your diet. How? Very easy! You should know that there are foods that are rich in this protein and, therefore, great allies to slow down skin aging. Among the most outstanding we find:
- Fruits rich in vitamin C: oranges, lemons, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, kiwi, papaya, blueberries …
- Vegetables rich in vitamin C, vitamin K and antioxidants: broccoli, cabbages, spinach, beets, eggplant, endive, cauliflower …
- Fish rich in omega 3.
2. In addition to taking care of your diet, the skin needs to stay well hydrated throughout the day, and we are not only referring to the use of good nourishing and moisturizing creams, but also to consuming plenty of water and liquids . It is recommended to drink a minimum of 2 l of water daily, something that you can combine, if you want to benefit from the rejuvenating action of some ingredients, drinking natural juices based on fruits and vegetables. To prevent the formation of wrinkles on the face and show a brighter complexion, preparations such as aloe Vera juice, apple, orange and cucumber juice, carrot, beet and strawberry juice or cherry juice stand out.
3. External hydration is also essential to combat wrinkles on the forehead and the rest of the face. So in addition to cleaning the skin with a facial gel adapted to your skin type, you should choose anti-wrinkle creams enriched with vitamin A, vitamin E or containing components such as collagen, elastin or AHA acids. All of them are ideal to attenuate expression lines and allow the skin to regain elasticity and lost flexibility. Don”t forget to exfoliate your face at least once a week and, thus, you will always keep it free of impurities and protected against external agents that can damage it.
4. There are people in whom the wrinkles of the forehead are more noticeable than in others, and sometimes this is because they tend to raise their eyebrows very frequently or frown more. If the latter is a consequence of you having difficulties seeing things correctly or clearly, it is important that you value the option of checking your eyesight and wearing glasses, since in addition to getting those expression lines not marked so much, you will be benefiting your eye health.
5. And you can always add extra nutrition to the skin of the face by applying masks made with natural products that will promote youth and smoothness. The most effective homemade anti-wrinkle masks are those that contain ingredients such as avocado, egg, honey, carrot, cucumber and plain yogurt. You must apply it on the face very clean, leave it to act for 20 minutes and remove with plenty of warm water (never hot). The result will be renewed and much more radiant and beautiful skin.
6. With all this, it will be much easier for you to combat wrinkles from the face and slow down the aging process of the skin. Even so, it is also important that you have other recommendations in mind such as:
- Protect the skin of the face from the sun using a good sunscreen at any time of the year.
- Avoid substances harmful to the skin and health such as alcohol and tobacco.
- Follow a balanced and healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid stress and anxiety, as mood also influences and reflects on the appearance of the skin.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.