The egg is one of the most nutritionally complete foods as it has many benefits. Both the yolk and the white of the egg have many benefits for our health. Eggs can be eaten in many ways: scrambled, in an omelette, cooked, or fried. Here we have many recipes with eggs. Next, we explain the benefits of the egg.
Steps to follow:
1. The egg has high quality proteins since it has all the essential amino acids. The body assimilates egg proteins very well and uses them to improve muscle tissue.
2. The egg contains good fats. They only contain an amount of 5 grams per egg and these fats give the egg a better nutritional value.
3. The egg is one of the foods that have the most diversity of vitamins (A, E, D, B1, B2, B6 and B12). All these vitamins are necessary to have healthy skin, improve our immune system and increase the intake of antioxidants. In addition, the egg contains many minerals such as iron, selenium, iodine, folic acid, zinc, among others.
4. For all these reasons, the egg is considered by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) one of the most nutritious foods that exists. Both the white and the yolk are extremely rich in these essential substances.
5. You can take up to 1 egg a day if you are a healthy person, although the recommended consumption is 3 eggs per week. Eggs that are part of preparations such as puddings, cakes, biscuits, creams, sauces, are also included here)
This article is merely informative, here we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.