There are several causes that damage the health of the hair, external aggressors that weaken, intoxicate and dry it. We have prepared a list of natural ingredients for you to strengthen and detoxify your hair.
The dyes, the dryer, the iron and many other factors such as heat and smoke are responsible for ruining the hair every day. For this reason, it is necessary that you begin to detoxify your hair, at least once a week, and thus prevent the damage from becoming greater.
In addition, with this you will achieve a more hydrated, silky and shiny hair, so carry out the following recommendations and achieve a radiant hair.
1. Baking soda
The baking soda has endless uses and one of them is to detoxify the hair.
This component completely removes dirt, making it one of the preferred products for this purpose.
- 3 cups of hot water (600 ml)
- 1 cup of baking soda (140 g)
- Mix the baking soda and 3 cups of hot water in a deep bowl.
- Dampen your hair and wash it with the mixture.
- Massage the scalp and make sure that the baking soda has reached from the roots to the ends.
- Wash with cold water.
Comb your hair carefully and do not apply any shampoo or treatment.
2. Apple cider vinegar
The apple cider vinegar is a great ally of beauty and, above all, care and beautification of hair.
Helps retain natural moisture avoiding split ends, balances the pH of the scalp and fights the fungus that causes dandruff.
Thanks to its properties, apple cider vinegar stimulates hair growth, in addition to giving it shine and silkiness.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 atomizer
- Pour the apple oil along with the water into the spray bottle.
- After rinsing the shampoo, spread the liquid on the scalp, massage for a few minutes.
- Let it rest and rinse with cold water.
Although the vinegar smell is strong there is no problem, in a few minutes it will disappear.
The egg is one of the main components of beauty treatments.
In this case it will be used to strengthen and increase the shine of the hair.
The egg yolk works as an excellent moisturizer, while the white removes excess fat.
- Beat two eggs.
- Apply to hair from root to tip, massage and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and wash hair as usual.
4. Coconut oil
His essential oils are useful to hydrate and give softness to the hair.
Due to its properties, coconut oil is capable of deeply nourishing the hair and scalp, making it the preferred product to give shine and eliminate residues.
- In a bowl, pour 5 tablespoons of coconut oil (75 g).
- Put the oil in your hands and pass through the hair trying to cover it completely (except if you have oily hair).
- Run a comb to ensure the oil spreads.
- Cover all of your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave on for half a day.
- Rinse with shampoo and you”re done!
If you have oily hair problems, it is better to apply coconut oil from the middle to the ends.
5. Sea salt
Sea salt is used to remove dandruff and remove dead skin cells.
As it contains calcium, it is used to strengthen cells and clean pores. It is also loaded with sodium chloride, which serves to remove toxic waste and hydrate cells. So if you”re looking to detoxify your hair, you can”t leave sea salt behind.
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt (50 g)
- Shampoo (the measure you generally use for the amount of hair)
- 1 small bowl
- Mix the sea salt with the shampoo in the bowl.
- Apply to the scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Exfoliate and detoxify your scalp with this simple recipe once a month.
This naturally antioxidant fruit will also be of great help to detoxify the hair and eliminate all the residues that may be causing damage.
- 4 lemons (800 g)
- ½ liter of mineral water
- Squeeze the juice from the 4 lemons.
- Add the juice to ½ liter of mineral water.
- Apply to hair from root to end and massage to ensure penetration.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.