In less than 10 minutes you can get your skin to regain all its light. You only need some natural ingredients.
Masks are preparations used to cleanse, absorb toxins and particles that clog pores, detoxify and purify the skin. They are so easy to prepare that you can make them in your kitchen.
They are usually made with absorbent and purifying substances, such as clays, or nutritious and moisturizing ingredients, such as fruits and vegetables. They can also contain honey or aloe to help detoxify and regenerate the skin. They serve to regulate excess sebum and mattify, and leave the skin soft and fresh.
For an exfoliating mask you can use clays. In addition to purifying the skin, they act as a very mild abrasive capable of removing dead surface cells. Clays are very easy to handle and are available in specialized stores or herbalists.
WHEN AND HOW TO WEAR A MASK
Ideally, use the masks once a week. They are applied to a clean, damp face with a brush or fingers, avoiding the eye and lip area.
They are left to act for 5 to 8 minutes and when you feel that the skin begins to dry and tighten, they are rinsed with warm water. The face is then gently patted dry.
If you exfoliate the skin before applying the mask, you will achieve a deep purifying effect, since you will eliminate dead cells and toxins that clog pores.
1. REVITALIZING MATCHA TEA MASK
Matcha tea is a powerful antioxidant that improves the appearance of the skin. In combination with cranberry oil, it revitalizes, protects, prevents fine lines and soothes the skin.
Ingredients for 50 g:
Thank you for watching
- 8 g of match tea
- 15 g of white clay
- 5 g of aloe vera gel
- 20 g of green tea infusion
- 2 g cranberry vegetable oil
- Mix the gel, green tea infusion, and match tea while beating with a whisk.
- Add the white clay little by little, stir, pour in the blueberry oil and stir again.
- Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the lips and the eye area. Let it act for 5-10 min and rinse with lukewarm water.
2. MASK FOR OILY SKIN
Repairs and hydrates, regulates sebum and refreshes. It is ideal after a peel and you can use it once or twice a week.
Ingredients for 50 g:
- 30 g of green clay
- 17 g cucumber hydrosol
- 3 g of jojoba vegetable oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- Put the clay in a bowl and gradually pour in the cucumber hydrosol. Stir until you get a paste.
- Add the jojoba oil and lavender. Stir again and form a homogeneous paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on for 5 to 8 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Then tone your skin and apply a moisturizer.
- You can keep it in the fridge and use it after two or three days. No more.
3. MASK FOR COMBINATION SKIN
After an exfoliation, detoxify and nourish your skin with this aloe mask. Prepare the exact amount that you are going to use as it cannot be saved.
Ingredients for 45 g:
- 20 g yellow clay
- 20 g of aloe vera gel
- 5 g of hazelnut vegetable oil
- Put the aloe gel in a bowl and add the clay little by little while stirring until it forms a paste.
- Add the hazelnut oil and stir until it is completely integrated.
- Apply the mask with a brush avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Tone your skin and apply a moisturizer.
4. MASK FOR DRY SKIN
This mask contains strawberry, which fights free radicals. In addition, combined with honey, it soothes and hydrates, so that it acts as a natural conditioner.
Ingredients for 50 g:
- 10 g yellow clay
- 10 g pureed strawberry
- 5 g of honey
- 1 teaspoon of liquid glycerin
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Put the clay in a bowl and add the other ingredients little by little. Stir until you get a spreadable cream. If necessary, add a few teaspoons of mineral water.
- Apply the mask with a brush or with your fingers, gently, all over your face, neck and even décolleté, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 5 to 8 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Tone up your skin and then apply a moisturizer.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.