An adequate diet together with plants and natural hygiene products will help you control the loss of capillary density.
Self-esteem cannot depend on the abundance and beauty of the hair, but this does not mean that we do not mind losing hair. Often the problem can be remedied and it is worth paying attention to if it responds to an imbalance in the body that we can tackle in time.
The diffuse hair loss in women is usually due to a temporary disorder relacionado with stress or poor nutrition. In these cases, hair loss is usually accompanied by other symptoms such as physical fatigue, discouragement and poor quality of sleep.
TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MANE, YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIET: LESS TOXIC AND MORE NUTRIENTS
To maintain healthy hair, avoid the intake of toxins (tobacco, alcohol and coffee), sugars and refined or trans fats that make it difficult for the blood to reach the hair roots and favor the appearance of dandruff and itching.
All nutrients are necessary, but the following are especially important for hair:
- Amino acids. Especially l-lysine, l-cysteine and methionine. To guarantee that you get them, consume legumes and nuts daily, which will also provide you with group B vitamins.
- Vitamin A. It is found in carrots, vegetables, and most yellow or orange vegetables.
- Iron. In sesame seeds, chickpeas or lentils. Take these foods with a source of vitamin C to assimilate it better.
- Sulfur. It is essential in the synthesis of keratin. It is found in whole grains, cabbages, leeks, garlic, and onions.
- Zinc. Helps control dandruff and hair loss. It is found in pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, cashews, and hemp seeds.
HORMONAL CAUSES OF ALOPECIA
- For male alopecia, related to hormonal factors, it can be delayed with Sabal serrulate in doses of 160-320 mg daily of the extract.
- For women with alopecia caused by decreased estrogen, the doing quay plant and soy isoflavones are recommended.
FOR OILY HAIR
If you have oily hair, you can add a few drops of essential oil (rosemary, cedar or tea tree) to the shampoo. You massage yourself as usual when washing it and let it act for a few minutes before rinsing.
HEALTHY HAIR WITH NATURAL FORMULAS
1. HENNA MASK
The “neutral henna” root powder (Cassia obovata) does not color, but it tones the hair.
It is applied in the form of a mask.
- Mix 50 g of neutral henna and boiling water.
- A tablespoon of olive oil is added to the pasta.
2. SOAP STICK TONIC
The soap stick (Quillaia saponaria Molina) slows down the fall.
Preparation at home:
- Dilute three tablespoons of soap stick in 250 ml of water.
- Boil it for five minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain it, massage yourself with the resulting soapy water.
- Wait five minutes before lightening your hair.
- Apply every day for a week and then every seven.
The soap stick is indicated above all in oily hair.
3. RED CINCHONA COLONY
The red cinchona is disinfectant and stimulating.
- Macerate 30 g of cinchona(Cinchona succorer paving) in 100 ml of rum for one month.
- Then strain it.
- Apply it as a cologne that will strengthen the hair.
About The Author
VirallyMedia Editorial Staff
Our team of expert writers and researchers are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends, news, and best practices in various fields, including but not limited to business, technology, health, lifestyle, entertainment, and more. We strive to create informative and engaging content that is easy to understand and relevant to your needs.