The tantrums and aggression in children is a complicated issue to deal with stress without exceeding us. Therefore, below are 10 tips that will help you deal with and control your child’s aggressiveness.
1. Semaphore technique. With the help of colors you can differentiate between a silly temper tantrum and a real rage. Make a sign in the shape of a traffic light with its characteristic colors and teach it to identify.
2. Of course, do not have aggressive behaviors in front of them since they copy all the behaviors they see.
3. Stick to talk. Create an object that they can pick up to authorize them to talk in the middle of a tantrum. That will control their impulses and they will learn to control the times.
4. Do not teach them to use violence, especially if they have problems with other children in school. IT’S NEVER A SOLUTION!
5. Make a jar of calm so that when they are angry they are distracted by watching the hypnotic fluid.
6. If it is too continuous behavior, have them practice yoga or meditation. It really works!
7. Educate them in such a way that they can cope with their feelings, especially by emphasizing negatives such as anger.
8. Use the songs to distract them in the middle of a tantrum and have them sing it with you. Serve any song!
9. If you ever assault another child, pay attention to the other child, not your child and associate that aggressiveness is not a resource to get your attention.
10. SPEAK WITH THEM, communication is the most important factor to understand and understand their actions.